Art

"Art, a benevolent device procured to provoke an enigmatic action relevant to escaping once benighted reality."

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Young Forever




I do not know how fast time passes by
but all I know, from the very first moment
that I was caught by your loving arms,
I know time will never come between us
to separate our hearts
into two different roads.

I do remember our childhood
when we used to be the best of friends,
we were lying on the grass,
while watching those beautiful stars,
waiting for them to fall for us,
but as we believed in each other’s side
and knew each other better,
I think I was the one
who have fallen in love with you.

After fifty years of marriage
love is always there to remind me
that it is a wonderful gift
to have a chance to live with you
to create memories that I can keep
whenever you would sail oceans apart.

I thought time will not be too rude to us,
but I was only mistaken!
And my wishes and prayers are too late
for Him to hear,
but I really want to be young forever,
for even if I will grow old with you,
there will be a day that it is either you
who will be left behind or it is I,
for even if I will grow old with you,
I know time will never be stopped anymore
from separating our hearts
into two different roads.

Copyright *Jelord Klinn Cabresos @2012

No comments:

Post a Comment