Art

"Art, a benevolent device procured to provoke an enigmatic action relevant to escaping once benighted reality."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Night For Which My Heart Still Remembers


I remember, 
every corner of the streets 
we used to walk together 
holding hands, 
where the loveliest colors 
are ever painted 
within your smile. 

I remember, 
the rain which elucidates 
the resemblance of truth 
and of love, 
and all of my attention 
is drawn to wondering, 
how long will you stay 
by my side. 

I remember, 
how your sweet lips invite; 
our first kiss defines 
every moment for which 
I always realize that I am safe 
whenever you are 
close to me. 

I remember, 
those romantic nights 
when your body lay 
next to mine, 
and the moon captivated 
our souls, to descry 
every beautiful scenery 
of a once paradise; 
then we talked 
about the future. 

But a night for which 
my heart still remembers, 
is when you looked me 
in the eyes, 
and said the first... 

'I LOVE YOU'


Copyright *Jelord Klinn Cabresos @2012

No comments:

Post a Comment